Small Business Invoice Factoring
Are your clients taking 30, 40 or even 60 days to pay their invoices? As opposed to large companies, small businesses usually can't afford to wait that long for payment. Small business owners have a number of responsibilities such as payroll and supplier payments and need access to funds. Unless your small business has enough money in the bank, waiting to get paid will limit your ability to grow and take new clients.
The solution to this dilemma is to use small business factoring. Factoring financing can provide a quick advance for your invoices, providing you with predictable cash flow. If used correctly, your small business will no longer have to wait to get paid and will be better positioned for growth.
If you own a small business, financing your invoices can provide you with many advantages:
- Provides your small business with predictable and steady cash flow
- Helps you meet business obligations
- Funding that grows with your business as itís tied to your sales
- Is easy to obtain and can be setup quickly
- Can be used by new businesses, small companies and startups
Interested in a free no-obligation consultation?
Click here and fill out your information.
Alternatively, call us at (866) 730 1922.
It's simple to use and integrates easily to your business. It works as follows:
- You deliver the goods / services
- You create an invoice
- The finance company advances you between 75% and 90% of the gross value of the invoice (the remainder 10% to 25% is held as reserve)
- Once your client pays the invoice, the remaining reserve is released, less the financing fee
As opposed to bank financing, small business factoring is easy to obtain and can be used by a variety of businesses. Furthermore, it can be set up fairly quickly. The biggest requirement is that you work with reliable companies that pay their invoices in less that 90 days.
You can get additional information by reading these articles:
- Invoice factoring basics
- Invoice factoring explained
- How can a factoring company help you?
- Small ticket factoring - small business factoring
- Factoring financing for self-employed people
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Services in the USA and in Canada.