Invoice Factoring & PO Funding - West Virginia
Canít afford to wait up to 90 days to get paid by your clients? We can help you. Invoice factoring allows you to turn your invoices into cash though a very simple financial transaction. We offer invoice factoring services in West Virginia and can provide you with a competitive factoring proposal.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 90%
Click here for a quote or call (866) 730 1922
(subject to monthly volume and industry)
Program for companies in the service,distribution, oil field services, janitorial, and manufacturing sectors.
Program for freight companies and brokerages that are located in West Virginia.
Program for product resellers and importers in various industries. Covers the cost of paying suppliers by letter of credit.
Funding for small and medium sized trade companies that sell goods and services to customers outside the US and Canada.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry and related trades.
Financing for companies that supply services and products to West Virginia state agencies and to the federal government.
Program for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing solution for staffing and employment companies in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
How does it work?
Our solution enables companies to finance their invoices by selling them to a factoring company. In turn, the finance company advances a percentage of your invoices to your business. You can use these funds to cover important expenses - or simply to take on new opportunities. The transaction concludes when your end customer pays the invoice in full.
Most transactions follow this structure:
- You deliver your product or service to your client
- You generate an invoice and sent it to your client (with a copy to the factoring company)
- You get an immediate funding advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a funding fee
Factoring companies are used to working with businesses that have cash flow problems due to slow paying customers and can provide an alternative to conventional finance companies. Most plans are easy to qualify for and can be setup in a week or so - allowing you to solve the problem quickly.
Approval criteria for accounts receivable factoring include:
- Have commercial customers with solid credit credentials
- Have good gross profit margins
- Have invoices that are free of liens or encumbrances
- Be free of major legal/tax problems
- Have good and experienced managers
Need more information to make a decision?
Are you looking to learn more about our solutions? Here are some additional resources that will help you make an informed decision about our products.
- What is accounts receivable factoring?
- Choosing a factoring company
- Invoice factoring financing for companies in the oil and gas industry
- Financing an oilfield services cleanup company
- Advantages of invoice factoring
- What is full advance factoring
- Are your commercial customers worthy of net 30 payment terms?
- How to get the best factoring rates
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in West Virginia.