Invoice Factoring in Texas
Do your commercial or government customers demand payment terms? Are their slow payments creating a problem for your company? This is a common problem that often affects small business owners whose companies are either growing or thinly capitalized. But most owners often find themselves in a difficult bind - they can offer terms, and risk financial problems. Or, they can refuse to offer terms and risk losing the customer. Neither option is good.
Fortunately, there is a way to solve this problem. You can factor your invoices, which will improve your cash flow and provide needed funds to grow your company. We offer factoring to companies in Texas and can provide you with a competitive quote.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%.
Click here to get funded quickly!
(subject to monthly volume and industry).
Funding for companies in the service,distribution, oil field services, janitorial, and manufacturing sectors that are located in Texas.
Financing for transportation companies and intermediaries.
Financing for product resellers and importers in various industries. Covers the cost of paying suppliers by letter of credit.
Funding for small and medium sized trade companies that sell goods and services to customers outside the US and Canada.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry.
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Texas state agencies and to the federal government.
Funding for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing solution for staffing and employment companies in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
What is invoice factoring?
Factoring financing allows companies to sell their accounts receivable to a factoring company in exchange for immediate payment. Instead of waiting to get paid by your client, your company gets immediate funding which can be used to keep up with supplier payments, pay employees and to cover other important expenses. It allows you to optimize the use of your most liquid assets - your invoices from credit worthy clients.
Our solution is easy to use and is structured as follows:
- You deliver your product or service to your client
- You generate an invoice and sent it to your client
- You send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company
- You get an immediate funding advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a funding fee
Factoring companies can offer a better solution to improve this cash flow problem than most other business financing products. Most facilities are easier to qualify for than conventional financing lines and can be deployed quickly. Also, the line has no set maximums. Your receivables factoring line is based on the size and quality of your invoices and is designed to support growth.
Does your company qualify?
The qualification criteria for accounts receivable factoring is simpler than the criteria for most common financing solutions. In general, your company must:
- Have commercial customers with good credit
- Have adequate gross profit margins
- Have receivables that are free of liens or encumbrances
- Be free of major legal/tax problems
Need more information to make a decision?
Are you looking to learn more about our solutions? Here are some additional resources that will help you make an informed decision.
- What is accounts receivable factoring?
- Choosing a factoring company
- Invoice factoring financing for companies in the oil and gas industry
- Financing an oilfield services cleanup company
- Advantages of invoice factoring
- What is full advance factoring
- Are your commercial customers worthy of net 30 payment terms?
- How to get the best factoring rates
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in Texas.