Receivables Factoring - Pennsylvania
Are your customers paying their invoices in 30 to 60 days? Is this creating a cash flow problem? Having to offer payment terms is a common business practice. Most small businesses have to offer terms to their customers as a condition of getting a contract. However, few companies can actually afford to offer terms because they lack the financial resources. And if they do offer terms, they run the risk of running into cash flow problems.
We can help you solve this problem by factoring your invoices. Factoring is a form of financing that improves your cash flow and provides the liquidity that your company needs. We offer factoring financing to companies based in Pennsylvania at attractive rates.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%.
Click here to get funded quickly!
(subject to monthly volume and industry).
Funding for companies in the service,distribution, oilfield services, janitorial, and manufacturing sectors that are located in Pennsylvania.
Financing for transportation companies and intermediaries.
Financing for product resellers and importers in various industries. Covers the cost of paying suppliers by letter of credit.
Funding for small and medium sized trade companies that sell goods and services to customers outside the US and Canada.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry.
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Pennsylvania state agencies and to the federal government.
Funding for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing solution for staffing and employment companies in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
What do we offer?
Factoring is a form of financing that allows companies to sell their invoices to a factoring company in exchange for immediate funds. Instead of waiting up to 60 days for payment, by financing your invoices you can get an immediate capital injection that can be used to cover important business expenses. Invoice factoring financing allows your company to leverage and maximize your most important collateral - your accounts receivable from credit worthy companies.
Factoring is easy to use and transactions are structured as follows:
- You deliver your product or service to your client
- You generate an invoice and sent it to your client
- You send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company
- You get an immediate funding advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a funding fee
One important advantage of our program over other business financing solutions is that factoring is relatively easy to qualify for. Also, the line can usually be deployed in about a week. This makes it an ideal alternative for companies that can't qualify for bank financing but need funding due to slow paying customers.
Want to read further?
Are you looking to learn more about our products? Here are some additional resources that will help you make an informed decision.
- What is invoice factoring?
- Choosing a factoring company
- Financing an oilfield services company with factoring
- Financing an oilfield services cleanup company
- How cable installers can benefit from factoring receivables
- Financing a growing trucking company or brokerage
- Are your commercial customers worthy of net 30 payment terms?
- Financing for hospitality staffing companies
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in Pennsylvania.