Invoice Factoring - Oregon
Does your company have cash flow problems because your customers are paying their invoices in up to 60 days? This can be a problem for many small and growing companies. Most large clients will often demand to be given payment terms as a condition of doing business you. It's a take it or leave it situation - if you want their business you must give them payment terms. This drains your resources and can create problems.
One way to solve this problem is to use invoice factoring. This provides the needed working capital to operate your business. We provide factoring to companies in Oregon.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%.
Click here to get funded quickly!
(subject to monthly volume and industry).
Financing for transportation companies and intermediaries.
Financing for product resellers and importers in various industries. Covers the cost of paying suppliers by letter of credit.
Funding for small and medium sized trade companies that sell goods and services to customers outside the US and Canada.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry.
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Oregon state agencies and to the federal government.
Funding for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing solution for staffing and employment companies in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
Factoring allows companies to sell their invoices to a factoring company in exchange for immediate funds. It eliminates the usual 30 to 90 days wait to get paid by customers, and provides you with funds to pay employees and suppliers. Invoice factoring financing enables growing companies to leverage their best asset - their receivables form credit worthy customers. Transactions are structured like this:
- You deliver your product or service to your client
- You generate an invoice and sent it to your client
- You send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company
- You get an immediate funding advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The accounts receivable factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a funding fee
On advantage of factoring over other business financing solutions is that it's easier to qualify for. Additionally, the line can be deployed quickly to handle cash flow emergencies. But most importantly, the line is flexible and can grow with alongside your revenues. This makes it an ideal solution for for growing companies that have cash flow problems because of slow paying clients
Want to read further?
Are you looking to learn more about our products? Here are some additional resources that will help you make an informed decision.
- What is invoice factoring?
- Choosing a factoring company
- Financing an oilfield services company with factoring
- Financing for construction supply companies
- Financing a growing trucking company or brokerage
- Are your commercial customers worthy of net 30 payment terms?
- Financing for hospitality staffing companies
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in Oregon.