Invoice Factoring - Oklahoma
Canít afford to wait up to 90 days to get paid by your clients? We can help you. Invoice factoring allows you to turn your invoices into cash though a very simple financial transaction. We offer invoice factoring services in Oklahoma and can provide you with the financing that your company needs.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%
Click here for an instant quote!
Questions? Call (866) 7301922. Toll free in Oklahoma.
Financing for transportation companies and intermediaries.
Financing for product resellers and importers in various industries. Covers the cost of paying suppliers by letter of credit.
Funding for small and medium sized trade companies that sell goods and services to customers outside the US and Canada.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry.
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Oklahoma state agencies and to the federal government.
Funding for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing solution for staffing and employment companies in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
What do we offer?
Factoring financing solves the problem of slow paying clients by using a factoring company to finance your open invoices. This gives your business an immediate cash advance that can be used to pay for important expenses such as payroll and vendors. The transaction is usually structured as the purchase of your open invoices in two installments. The following format is often used:
- You deliver your product or service to your client
- You generate an invoice and sent it to your client
- You send a copy of the invoice to the factoring company
- You get an immediate funding advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a funding fee
On advantage of factoring over other business financing solutions is that it's easier to qualify for. Additionally, the line can be deployed quickly to handle cash flow emergencies. But most importantly, the line is flexible and can grow with alongside your revenues. This makes it an ideal solution for for growing companies that have cash flow problems because of slow paying clients.
Are you looking to learn more about our financing solutions? Here are some additional resources that will help you make a decision.
- What is invoice factoring?
- Choosing a factoring company
- Financing a company in the fracking (hydraulic fracturing) industry
- Invoice factoring for technology consulting companies
- Is factoring invoices right for your company?
- Invoice factoring for financial services staffing companies
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in Oklahoma.