Factoring in Maine - (866) 730 1922
Canít afford to wait up to 60 days to get paid by your clients? We can help you. Invoice factoring allows you to turn your invoices into cash, improving your cash flow. We offer invoice factoring services in Maine and can provide you with the business financing that your company needs.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%
Get an online quote!
Questions? (866) 7301922. Toll free in Maine.
Financing for companies in the service, wholesale, oilfield services, janitorial, and manufacturing sectors that are located in Maine.
Funding for trucking carriers and freight brokerages.
This product provides the necessary funds to pay your suppliers and deliver on your orders.
Financing for subcontractors in the construction industry.
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Maine state agencies and to the federal government.
Funding for companies that provide guards for commercial, industrial and government sites.
Funding for staffing employment in the business and medical fields.
Factoring for new businesses, small office/home office (SOHO), consultants, independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
Specialized program for healthcare practitioners and medical providers that bill private insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid.
Factoring financing is a tool that allows companies to sell their invoices to a finance company in exchange for immediate funds. This eliminates the usual 30 to 90 day wait to get paid, and provides immediate funds to pay employees, suppliers and rent. Invoice factoring enables growing businesses to leverage their strongest asset - their invoices form strong credit worthy clients.
The plan is simple to use and integrates well into most businesses:
- You deliver your product or service
- You create an invoice and sent it to the factoring company and to your client
- You get an immediate advance of 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- You get a second installment (the remaining 10% to 30%), less a small fee
Accounts receivable financing has a number of advantages over other business financing tools, such as business loans. It is easy to qualify for, can be setup in days and more importantly, it has no set limits. The size of your funding line is based solely on the size and quality of your invoices.
Looking for more information?
Are you researching factoring and po funding? These articles may help:
- What is factoring?
- How to select a factoring company
- Can PO funding help you take your business to the next level?
- Invoice factoring for freight and trucking companies
- Are you a good candidate for factoring financing?
- Invoice factoring for legal staffing services companies