Factoring Financing - Colorado
Canít afford to wait up to 60 days to get paid by your clients? We have a solution that can help you. Invoice factoring allows you to turn your slow invoices from credit worthy customers into cash. We offer invoice factoring services in the state of Colorado and can provide you with the business financing that your company needs to improve its cash flow and grow.
Factoring rates as low as 1.5%. Advances as high as 85%
Get an online factoring quote!
Questions? (866) 7301922. Toll free in Colorado.
Factoring for small and medium sized companies such as commercial suppliers, IT consultants, janitorial/cleaning companies that that provide business services.
Financing for transportation companies and freight brokers of all sizes
Financing for small and medium sized distributors, importers and resellers
Factoring for companies in the construction trade (contractors, electricians, etc.)
Funding for businesses that supply services and products to Colorado state agencies and to the federal government.
Financing for companies that provide security guards to commercial, industrial and government sites.
Financing for staffing and temporary employment in the business and medical services field.
Financing for small office/home office (SOHO), consultants and independent professionals
What is factoring?
Factoring is a tool that allows companies to sell their invoices to a factoring company in exchange for immediate funds. This eliminates the usual 30 to 90 days wait to get paid, and provides you with immediate funds to pay employees, suppliers and rent. Invoice factoring enables growing businesses to leverage their strongest asset - their invoices form strong credit worthy clients.
It is very simple to use.
- You deliver your product or service and invoice your client
- You sell your invoices to the factoring company
- The factoring company advances you the first installment immediately (called the advance). The advance is between 70% to 90% of your invoice
- The factoring company gets paid by your client 30 to 90 days later
- The factoring company rebates you the second installment (the 10% to 30% reserve), less a small fee.
Accounts receivable factoring has a great advantage over other business financing products, such as business loans. It is easy to qualify for, can be setup in days and more importantly, it has no set limits. Your receivable factoring line is based solely on how many invoices you can produce. In other words, your financing is based in your company sales.
If your company is growing and you canít afford to wait up to 60 (or 90!) days to get paid by your clients, then receivables factoring is the right solution for you.
Need more information about factoring?
Try reading these articles about factoring and business financing.
- What is factoring?
- How to select a factoring company
- Can purchase order financing coexist with other forms of financing?
- Benefits of factoring receivables
- Running low on fuel? Try freight bill factoring
- Financing slow paying customers
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Toll free in Colorado.