Export Finance and Export Factoring
Is your company selling goods internationally? Are your export clients taking 30 to 60 days to pay their invoices? Export financing can provide with an advance on your export invoices. This gives you the working capital you need to pay your business obligations and grow your company. We provide export finance and export factoring services to companies based in the US and in Canada.
Interested in a free no-obligation consultation?
Click here and fill out your information.
Alternatively, call us at (866) 730 1922
Export financing provides you with an advance on your invoices. This relieves you from having to wait 30 to 60 days to get paid by your international customers. This advance provides you with the necessary cash flow to pay suppliers and employees.
The program has a number of benefits. Benefits of export factoring include:
- Predictable cash flow. It eliminates the uncertainty of when you’ll get paid by your international customers
- Lines are indexed to your sales. Your financing line grows as your sales and your company grows
- Is easy to obtain and can be set up in days
- Ideal for established companies or startups
The export factoring finance program easily integrates with your export sales.Here is how it works:
- You provide goods/services to your international customer and invoice them
- The finance company provides you an advance on the invoice. The advance can range from 70% to 85%. A reserve of 15% - 30% is held
- Once your export customer pays the invoice, the reserve is rebated less a small fee
Fees vary and are tailored to your business and customers. Generally speaking the rates are based on how much financing you need and the commercial quality of your export customers. Rates vary between 1.5% and 3.5% per month.
Would you like to learn more about the export finance program? You can get more information at the resource centers:
- Export factoring resource center
- Export financing for export companies
- Factoring financing resource center
- Purchase order financing resource center
Questions? Call (866) 730 1922. Services in the USA and in Canada.