Business Financing and Loan Alternatives
Are you looking for business financing? Do you own a business that needs funding? We can provide you with financing alternatives to the traditional business loan. We have a number of programs to help finance business in a number of industries. And, as opposed to business loans, our programs are easy to obtain and can be set up in a matter of days.
Our business financing programs are available to most small and mid sized businesses that sell products/services to other businesses to to the government. To qualify, your business will need to meet the following criteria:
- Your business must be established (startups are accepted!)
- Your business must have commercial (not consumer) customers
- Your business must invoice between $10,000 and $1,000,000 a month
- Your business must be (or soon become) profitable
Do you have these common problems?
We can help a number of businesses that need funding. Are any of these true for you?
- Canít afford to wait 30 to 60 days to get paid by your commercial customers?
- Are turning away new business because of lack of funds?
- Canít afford to make new sales because suppliers demand immediate payment?
- Canít qualify for traditional bank financing?
As opposed to bank provided small business loans, we do not require that you have good personal credit or that you show endless financial statements. Our business financing programs allows us to be flexible to help you to grow your business. We offer:
Factoring Financing: Financing based on your invoices. It is ideal for companies that cannot wait 30, 60 or 90 days to get paid by customers:
Purchase order financing: Financing for resellers, wholesalers and importers. The program covers your supplier payments, enabling you to make bigger sales.
Business financing programs:
Business financing for small and medium sized companies such as janitorial companies, commercial suppliers, manufacturers and technology firms
Freight bill invoice factoring for freight brokers, trucking and commercial transportation companies.
Purchase order financing for small and medium sized distributors, importers and resellers
Receivables factoring financing for companies in the construction trade (e.g. HVAC, Asphalt, Electricians, etc.)
Factoring financing for companies that provide services and products to state and federal government agencies.
Factoring for companies that provide security guards to commercial, industrial and government sites.
Business financing for staffing and temporary employment agencies.
Factoring for consultants, independent professionals or any business with less than $250,000 in revenues.
Interested in a free no-obligation consultation?
Click here and fill out your information.
Alternatively, call us at (866) 730 1922
Do you really need a business loan?
When faced with a need for financing, most business owners will go to the local bank to try and get a business loan. However business loans are not always the best solution for every business financing challenge. For example, a business loan is a great solution if you need to buy real estate or heavy equipment. However, if you need bridge financing to handle expenses between customer payments or if you need money to pay suppliers, a business loan isnít always the best solution.
Disadvantages of business loans:
Business loans arenít always the best business financing for your business and can have a number of disadvantages. Consider the following:
- Your business must show 2 to 3 years of audited financial statements showing a profit
- The bushiness owners must have spotless personal credit
- Getting a loan increase is hard. Once you have a loan, you must pay it off to get a new one.
- Loan payment schedules are inflexible. You must pay every month by a given date.
You can get additional information on our business financing and funding programs by going to our at our Business Finance Center or by calling us at (866) 730 1922. Additional resources:
- Financing for companies with no assets
- Can factoring replace a line of credit?
- An alternative for companies that can't get business loans
- How to use factoring to grow your business
- Is a factoring company right for your business?
Questions? Call us at (866) 730 1922 - USA and Canada